FAQ. Find answers for the most commonly asked questions about medical marijuana, therapeutic cannabis, and The Healing Clinics, LLC.
Do any locations of The Healing Clinics have medical marijuana on-site?
No. We do not provide the product. You will have to visit a dispensary licensed in the State of Louisiana to purchase the product.
Can you recommend medical marijuana in smokable form?
Medical marijuana is available in a variety of forms. Contact our office for more information.
Do you take insurance?
No. Insurance does not cover medical marijuana.
I'm a veteran. Can I get a discount?
Yes. Discounts are available for U.S. military veterans.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes. The Healing Clinics does accept credit cards.
Where do I go to get the recommendation filled?
As of October 6th, 2020, the following Medical Marijuana Dispensaries are approved and filling physician recommendations for medical marijuana:
- Region 1 ~ Metropolitan - H & W Drug Store, Inc., located at 1667 Tchoupitoulas Street, Suite B in New Orleans, La. 70130-1852.
- Region 2 ~ Capitol - Capitol Wellness Solutions, LLC, located at 7491 Picardy Avenue in Baton Rouge, La. 70809-3536.
- Region 3 ~ Teche - Green Leaf Dispensary, located at 6048 W. Park Avenue in Houma, La. 70364-1808.
- Region 4 ~ Acadian - The Apothecary Shoppe, located at 620 Guilbeau Road, Suite A in Lafayette, La. 70506-8709.
- Region 5 ~ Southwest - Medicis, LLC, located at 1727 Imperial Blvd., Building 4 in Lake Charles, La. 70605-5362.
- Region 6 ~ Central - The Medicine Cabinet Pharmacy, located at 403 Bolton Avenue in Alexandria, La. 71301-7026.
- Region 7 ~ Northwest - Hope Pharmacy, located at 1410 Kings Highway, Suite A in Shreveport, La. 71103-4227.
- Region 8 ~ Northeast - Delta Medmar, LLC d/b/a Delta Medmar, located at 111 McMillan Road in West Monroe, La. 71291-5319.
- Region 9 ~ Southeast - Willow Pharmacy, LLC, located at 1519 Highway 22 West, Suite 5 in Madisonville, La. 70447-9489.