Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions. Find answers for the most commonly asked questions about medical marijuana, therapeutic cannabis, and The Healing Clinics, LLC.
Do any locations of The Healing Clinics have medical marijuana on-site?
No. We do not provide the product. You will have to visit a dispensary licensed in the State of Louisiana to purchase the product.
Can you recommend medical marijuana in smokable form?
Medical marijuana is available in a variety of forms. Contact our office for more information.
Do you take insurance?
No. Insurance does not cover medical marijuana.
I'm a veteran. Can I get a discount?
Yes. Discounts are available for U.S. military veterans.
Do you accept credit cards?
Yes. The Healing Clinics does accept credit cards.
Where do I go to get the recommendation filled?
As of October 6th, 2020, the following Medical Marijuana Dispensaries are approved and filling physician recommendations for medical marijuana:
- Region 1 ~ Metropolitan - H & W Drug Store, Inc., located at 1667 Tchoupitoulas Street, Suite B in New Orleans, La. 70130-1852.
- Region 2 ~ Capitol - Capitol Wellness Solutions, LLC, located at 7491 Picardy Avenue in Baton Rouge, La. 70809-3536.
- Region 3 ~ Teche - Green Leaf Dispensary, located at 6048 W. Park Avenue in Houma, La. 70364-1808.
- Region 4 ~ Acadian - The Apothecary Shoppe, located at 620 Guilbeau Road, Suite A in Lafayette, La. 70506-8709.
- Region 5 ~ Southwest - Medicis, LLC, located at 1727 Imperial Blvd., Building 4 in Lake Charles, La. 70605-5362.
- Region 6 ~ Central - The Medicine Cabinet Pharmacy, located at 403 Bolton Avenue in Alexandria, La. 71301-7026.
- Region 7 ~ Northwest - Hope Pharmacy, located at 1410 Kings Highway, Suite A in Shreveport, La. 71103-4227.
- Region 8 ~ Northeast - Delta Medmar, LLC d/b/a Delta Medmar, located at 111 McMillan Road in West Monroe, La. 71291-5319.
- Region 9 ~ Southeast - Willow Pharmacy, LLC, located at 1519 Highway 22 West, Suite 5 in Madisonville, La. 70447-9489.