1. THC – Tetrahydrocannabinol Relieves chronic pain and inflammation. Reduces nausea. Increases appetite. Useful in helping to treat withdrawal symptoms. Helps with digestive problems as it works as an anti-spasmodic. Anti-tumor properties.
2. CBD – Cannabidiol Proven to treat chronic pain. Relieve symptoms of epilepsy and reduce seizures. It is commonly used for the treatment of anxiety and depression Antipsychotic effects. Relieves feelings of nausea. Improves the efficiency of the cardiovascular system.
3. THCV – Tetrahydrocannabivarin Proven to assist in weight-loss. Used to prevent diabetes. Helpful for those with anxiety disorders or PTSD.
4. CBDV – Cannabidivarin CBDV contains many similar medicinal benefits to CBD. Proven in studies using mice to stop convulsions. Works well with epilepsy sufferers, reduces seizures. Possesses anti-inflammatory properties. Non-psychoactive.
5. CBG – Cannabigerol Helps with neurological disorders. Has the potential to help with skin disorders like psoriasis Antifungal effects
6. CBC – Cannabichromene Blocks pain and inflammation Promotes anandamide in the body
7. CBN – Cannabinol Can help with many issues including appetite, sleep, psoriasis, and pain.
8. THCA – Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid Anti-emetic and anti-inflammatory Non-psychoactive
9. CBDA – Cannabidiolic Acid Needs more study but preliminary test results indicate effectiveness in the treatment of inflammation, nausea, and psychosis, and some anti-cancer properties have been found. Non-psychoactive.
10. CBGa – Cannabigerolic Acid Acts as a building block for other useful cannabinoids Potential as an anti-proliferative cancer treatment but needs more study. Encourages apoptosis (death of cells).
DOWNLOAD PDF FLYER-TOP10CANNABINOIDS
Marijuana is derived from the Cannabis sativa plant. It contains more than 100 chemical compounds, called cannabinoids. When ingested or inhaled, these compounds bind to specific receptors in brain and nerve cells, which slows pain impulses and eases discomfort. The two most prevalent compounds are tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and cannabidiol.